One of the UK’s leading manufacturers of specialist printing inks, sealers and varnishes, Normanton-based Gardiner Colours, has been acquired from its founder in a family deal. James Gardiner, the son of founder Ray Gardiner, has acquired 100% of the business for an undisclosed six-figure sum, returning to the firm after five years working as an independent sales consultant in the print sector. The multi-million pound turnover business is based at a 22,000sq ft manufacturing facility on Normanton Industrial Estate, and manufactures inks, sealers, varnishes and consumables used by printers and packaging companies across the UK and Europe. It has a...
- Experienced print consultant joins Gardiner Colours 9th November 2018
- MBI deal secures glossy future for leading printing inks firm 11th January 2016
- Success at speed with GardSEAL! 10th November 2015
- Gardiner Colours exports go from strength to strength 22nd June 2015
- Stephen Hanson (hydanis AG, Switzerland) joins the sales team at Gardiner Colours 22nd January 2015