As a part of its international expansion programme Gardiner Colours has picked up new accounts in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. Gardiner Colours Managing Director James Gardiner said; “we have a proud history of supplying quality inks and varnishes within the UK, but have never looked to export until recently. This early success is a testament to the quality of our product and proves that British companies can compete overseas.” He added “Exports represent a huge opportunity for the business, getting a foothold in the Eastern European and Northern Asian markets is a great start.” For information about all Gardiner products contact: James Gardiner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)7803 207347.
- Experienced print consultant joins Gardiner Colours 9th November 2018
- MBI deal secures glossy future for leading printing inks firm 11th January 2016
- Success at speed with GardSEAL! 10th November 2015
- Gardiner Colours exports go from strength to strength 22nd June 2015
- Stephen Hanson (hydanis AG, Switzerland) joins the sales team at Gardiner Colours 22nd January 2015