As a part of its international expansion programme Gardiner Colours has picked up new accounts in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. Gardiner Colours Managing Director James Gardiner said; “we have a proud history of supplying quality inks and varnishes within the UK, but have never looked to export until recently. This early success is a testament to the quality of our product and proves that British companies can compete overseas.” He added “Exports represent a huge opportunity for the business, getting a foothold in the Eastern European and Northern Asian markets is a great start.” For information about all Gardiner...
- Festive Season Hours & Deliveries 2021 20th December 2021
- Press Chemistry Range Now Launched Globally 12th August 2019
- Experienced print consultant joins Gardiner Colours 9th November 2018
- MBI deal secures glossy future for leading printing inks firm 11th January 2016
- Success at speed with GardSEAL! 10th November 2015